With heavy hearts, we must follow protocol and consider the safety of public health. Effective immediately, the Depot will be closed to the public. Please be well out there and stay curious.
Please read the below information about Coronavirus, or COVID-19:
What can I do to keep myself or my family safe?
- Wash your hands frequently using soap and water.
- Stay home if you’re sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Maintain social distancing – at least 6 feet between yourself and someone who is coughing, sneezing or who has a fever.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces often using a regular household detergent and water. This includes countertops, light switches, doorknobs, and cabinet handles.
Who can I contact if I have additional questions?
St. Louis County Public Health now offers an information phone line: 218-625-3600. Our Public Health team will answer and return calls Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Minnesota Department of Health offers a hotline seven days a week, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. That number is 651-201-3920.